The following courses help you prepare for this certification.
Start by taking the following two mandatory courses:
- Business Analysis Essentials
- Élaboration, documentation et gestion des exigences
- Requirements Development, Documentation, and Management
Then take one of the following courses:
- Project Management Overview
- Aperçu de la gestion de projet
- Project Management Fundamentals
- IT Project Management
Take the final course from the following list:
- Effective Facilitation for Business Analysts
- Business Process Analysis
- Analyse de processus de travail
- Modélisation de cas d'utilisation
- Use Case Modeling
- Data Modeling
- Modélisation de données
- Requirements Validation and Testing
Upon successful completion of the program, you will earn an Associate's Certificate in Business Analysis awarded by the McMaster University Centre for Continuing Education.
Transfer of Credits to another Associate's Certificate or new Advanced Certificate:
- Students wishing to complete an Associate's Certificate in another product line may apply one course toward the second Associate's Certificate.
- Students wishing to complete an Advanced Certificate of Completion in another product line may apply two courses toward the Advanced Certificate.