Microsoft Specialist: Windows 7
Earning the Microsoft Specialist: Windows 7 certification confirms that you have the core skills in a specialized area of technology: configuring, enterprise desktop support or enterprise desktop administration.
These foundational certification options for Windows 7 validate your knowledge in a specific discipline:
Microsoft Specialist in Windows 7, Configuring:
- Installing, upgrading and migrating to Windows 7.
- Deploying Windows 7.
- Configuring hardware and applications, network connectivity, access to resources, and mobile computing.
- Monitoring and maintaining systems that run Windows 7.
- Configuring backup and recovery options.
Microsoft Specialist in Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support:
- Identifying the cause of and resolving desktop application, networking and security issues.
- Managing and maintaining systems that run Windows 7 client.
- Supporting mobile users.
Microsoft Specialist in Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator:
- Planning and managing a client life cycle strategy.
- Designing a standard image, client configurations, a Windows 7 client deployment, and application packages for deployment.
- Identifying and resolving deployment and client configuration issues.
*Note: the MCSA for Windows 7 officially retired on September 30, 2015. If you already have obtained this certification, it will be noted as a Legacy on your transcript.
Exam 70-680: Windows 7, Configuring
Exam 70-685: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
Exam 70-686: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator
Windows 7 - Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
Windows 7 - Enterprise Desktop Administrator