Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate
Validate your skills as an Azure Database Administrator Associate
The Azure Database Administrator implements and manages the operational aspects of cloud-native and hybrid data platform solutions built with Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Azure Data Services. The Azure Database Administrator uses a variety of methods and tools to perform day-to-day operations, including applying knowledge of using T-SQL for administrative management purposes.
Earning this certification will validate you are able to:
- Plan and implement data platform resources
- Implement a secure environment
- Monitor and optimize operational resources
- Optimize query performance
- Perform automation of tasks
- Plan and implement a High Availability and Disaster Recovery (HADR) environment
- Perform administration by using T-SQL
Job role: Database Administrator
DP-300: Microsoft Certified Azure Database Administrator Associate
Microsoft introduced a new approach to help learners stay current. Those who have an active certification expiring within six months can renew their certification annually – at no cost – by passing a renewal assessment on Microsoft Learn. For more information, please check out the Renew your Microsoft Certification page.