- Able to design and develop a scalable complex solution using an optimum number of stages.
- Able to select the optimal data partitioning methodology.
- Able to configure a distributed or non-symmetric environment.
- Should be proficient with BuildOps and wrappers.
- Should understand how to tune a parallel application to determine where bottlenecks exist and how to eliminate them.
- Should understand basic configuration issues for all relational databases and be highly proficient in at least one.
- Able to improve job design by implementing new product features in DataStage v11.3.
- Able to monitor DataStage jobs via the Job Log and the Operations Console.
Visit IBM.com/certify for recertification information.