IBM Certified BPM System Administration - BPM Advanced V8.5
This intermediate level certification is intended for system administrators (and system integrators, infrastructure architects, application architects and solutions architects) who perform the installation, configuration and day-to-day tasks associated with ensuring the smooth, reliable, and efficient operation of WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment and IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5 environments focusing on IBM Process Center and IBM Process Server administration.
With regards to IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5, this includes product installation, configuration, topology selection, and deployment of business processes, connecting to back-end resources and troubleshooting. These individuals tune and secure IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5 with respect to resource utilization, scaling, clustering, deployment environments, and load balancing as appropriate.
These system administrators are generally self-sufficient and are able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services.
To attain the IBM Certified BPM System Administration - Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5 certification, candidates must pass 2 tests. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for this test based on the job role and test objectives, take the link to the tests below, and refer to the Test preparation tab.
Basic knowledge of:
- Java Enterprise Edition 6 knowledge
- web application architecture and deployments
- utilization of the command line interface and Jython/Jacl
- Network and operating system security concepts
- Network or operating system administration and problem determination skills
- Understanding of operating systems
General knowledge of:
- Java Enterprise Edition and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- business process manager administration