IBM Certified BPM Analyst - Blueworks Live; BPM Express or Standard Edition V8.0
Blueworks Live; Business Process Manager Express or Standard Edition V8.0
This intermediate level certification is intended for BPM analysts who discover, define and analyze complex processes within a functional area. These BPM analysts lead and facilitate the process discovery phase of IBM BPM projects, and communicate business needs for process-oriented solutions.
These BPM analysts are expected to:
- perform process inventory and prioritization following the IBM BPM methodology.
- execute the Process Discovery phases, address the goals and create the deliverables following the IBM BPM methodology.
- discover, define, analyze, improve, and model a process in Blueworks Live.
- identify the business case, requirements and key opportunities.
- define the business level of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- understand the functionalities and capabilities of IBM Business Process Manager V8.0 for delivering executable BPM processes.
- design future state processes for IBM Business Process Manager V8.0 with Blueworks Live
- understand the IBM playback methodology and be familiar with change management approaches.
These BPM analysts are generally self-sufficient and able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services.
To attain the IBM Certified BPM Analyst - Blueworks Live; Business Process Manager Express or Standard Edition V8.0 certification, candidates must pass 1 test. To prepare for the test it is recommended for one to refer to the job role and recommended prerequisite skills, and click the link to the test below to refer to the test objectives and the Test preparation tab.
(Knowledge and foundational skills one needs to possess before acquiring skills measured on the certification test.)
Have familiarity with:
- the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and using Agile methodology.
- business process analysis techniques, including discovery and improvement.