Citrix Certified Expert - Virtualization (CCE-V)
The Citrix Certified Expert - Virtualization (CCE-V) credential validates the skills that experienced IT solution designers, such as architects, engineers and consultants, need to assess and design comprehensive XenDesktop 7 solutions.
Steps to Certification
- Attain the CCP-V certification.
- Prepare with recommended training:
- Review the exam preparation guide for 1Y0-400: Designing Citrix XenDesktop 7 Solutions.
- Pass Exam 1Y0-400.
Information for Those Already Certified
CCIAs for Virtualization can achieve the CCE-V by passing the Expert-level Exam 1Y0-400.
To become a CCE-V, you pass exam pass Exam 1Y0-400, which covers:
- Assessing the current environment
- Planning and risk assessment
- Analyzing the current environment
- Designing an integrated virtualization solution
- Designing and documenting the infrastructure
- Designing and documenting the security infrastructure