To become a CCE-V, you must first attain the CCP-V certification as well as the CCA-V certification.
To become a CCE-V, you pass exam pass Exam 1Y0-401, which covers:
- Assessing the current environment
- Planning and risk assessment
- Analyzing the current environment
- Designing an integrated virtualization solution
- Designing and documenting the infrastructure
- Designing and documenting the security infrastructure
CCE-V certified associates can choose one of the following options:
- Attend the Instructor-led training: Designing App and Desktop Solutions with Citrix XenDesktop 7 (CXD-400).
- Partners and customers will not be required to pass the exam
- Pass Exam 1Y0-401 Designing Citrix XenDesktop 7.6 Solutions exam.