ACIS - Avaya Aura® Communication Applications Integration Exam (7130X)
This exam has 65 questions and the minimum passing score is 68% (44 of 65 correct). The candidate has 90 minutes to complete this exam.
The test covers the following knowledge areas and learning objectives:
Avaya Aura® Communication Applications Integration
- Integrate Session Border Controller with the SIP-Core.
- Integrate Breeze Presence Snap-In with the SIP-Core.
- Integrate Avaya Aura Messaging with the SIP-Core.
- Integrate WebRTC Service with Breeze and with the SIP-Core.
- Integrate Application Enablement Services with the SIP-Core.
Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist (ACIS)
ACIS certifies a candidate has achieved an enhanced level of proficiency focused on installing, configuring, and troubleshooting a specified Avaya product or product family.
The Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist can implement, validate and troubleshoot the installation of a single product, single system or product family. The Implementation Specialist installs hardware and software, configures the solution, performs initial administration and acceptance testing to diagnose and correct installation issues.
ACIS Certifications use proctored exams, are valid for 2 years and are open to all audiences.