Qualified candidates typically have at least four years of experience in the relevant technologies and up to two years of experience supporting the Avaya Aura Contact Center product.
The successful candidate can:
- Demonstrate knowledge of product architecture, components, features, and functions
- Install the product hardware and software
- Test, validate, and troubleshoot the implementation
- Configure the product for hand-off to Day 2 administration
- Administer, maintain, and troubleshoot intermediate to advanced configurations
- Interpret and resolve customer technical issues related to the products and components
3301: Avaya Aura Contact Center Maintenance and Troubleshooting Exam
3300: Avaya Aura Contact Center Administration Exam
The first recommended course provides you the training you need for the Maintenance Troubleshooting Exam. The last three courses are recommended for the Administration Exam. It would be the first two courses or the last one only.