The Essence of DevOps: What it Can Mean for You and Your Organization
The popularity of DevOps has skyrocketed in the last few years and there’s a reason why—it can make a huge impact by bringing people, process and technology together. IT professionals and organizations are finding collaboration and continuous improvement easier than ever.
After attending this webinar, you’ll understand the essence of DevOps, including what it is, the business value, common myths, and be provided steps on how to gauge your organization’s readiness for adoption.
Participants will gain a basic understanding of:
- DevOps origins, business values and business outcomes
- DevOps core concepts
- The truth behind some common DevOps myths
- How DevOps can interact with other frameworks and practices (Agile, Kanban, ITIL)
- Steps you can take to gauge your readiness for DevOps
- Why a holistic approach to DevOps education is critical to success
Barry Corless is Global Knowledge’s Global Product Director for DevOps and IT service Management. He is a qualified instructor for DevOps, ITIL and SIAM and co-author of Global Knowledge’s “Adopting DevOps in an ITIL Environment” course. Barry has helped numerous organization’s improve in a career spanning 30 years.