Effective learning strategy links training directly to business and performance requirements.
Learning has the greatest impact when connected to organizational goals, strategy and infrastructure. Our learning strategy services help you set a direction and establish a plan to close priority skills gaps, support new business opportunities and establish processes to support the learning function.
We work collaboratively with you and your team to craft the following types of learning strategies:
Organizational Learning Strategy
Learning functions can get stuck in a reactive cycle of building and buying training programs in response to internal requests. An effective organizational learning strategy will help you become a proactive business partner and establish a high-impact learning function. We can help with:
• Defining your learning mission and goals.
• Learning process design (for example, a competency-based learning management process).
• Learning technology planning.
• Implementing modern approaches to formal and informal learning.
• Resource and budget planning.
• Measuring and evaluating learning effectiveness.
Program Implementation Strategy
Large-scale training initiatives, such as leadership programs, customer experience training or product knowledge programs, require effective planning and decision-making for successful implementation. Whether using Global Knowledge training or your own custom program, let our years of experience implementing training help you get it right. Our program learning strategies include:
• Defining learning objectives.
• Defining your training audience.
• Assessing technology requirements.
• Developing resource and budget plans.
• Creating evaluation and ROI plans.
• Facility planning.
• Developing implementation schedules.