Module 1 : Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform
- Learn the components and features of Microsoft Power Platform
- Identify when to use each Microsoft Power Platform component application to create business solutions
- Understand connectors
- Learn the value of using Microsoft Power Platform to create business solutions
Module 2 : How to build your first model-driven app with Dataverse
- Discover the value and key features of Dataverse.
- Learn about the value and key features of model-driven apps.
- Explore sample model-driven template apps.
Module 3 : Create tables in Dataverse
- Create tables with Dataverse
- Import data into a Dataverse database
Module 4 : Get started with model-driven apps in Power Apps
- Learn about model-driven app design
- Create a model-driven app
Module 5 : Create and manage columns within a table in Dataverse
- Learn what a column is in Dataverse.
- Learn about the types of columns that are available in Dataverse.
- Add a column to a table.
- Learn what a primary name column is in Dataverse.
- Identify restrictions that are associated with columns.
- Create an auto-numbering column.
- Create an alternate key.
Module 6 : Get started with security roles in Dataverse
- Learn about security roles and apply them to users in an environment.
- Learn how to add users to an environment.
- Understand security concepts in Dataverse
- Identify default security roles.
- Create a custom role.
- Create a custom security role and assign it to entities and users.
- Learn how to configure Dataverse teams for security
- Learn how to configure Dataverse group teams for security
Module 7 : Document and test your Power Apps application
- Learn about the different types of test plans and components of a good test plan
- Identify and discuss optimization tools and performance tuning
- Learn about the benefits of documenting your application
Module 8 : Get started with Microsoft Dataverse for Teams
- Learn how to build apps, workflows, chatbots, and dashboards.
- Learn how to provision Dataverse for Teams and then create a table for your data.
Module 9 : Build your first app with Power Apps and Dataverse for Teams
- Create an app by using the hero template.
- Customize and publish your app.
- Install templates.
Module 10 : Create a canvas app in Power Apps
- Learn the basics of Power Apps and how you can use it in your organization.
Module 11 : Navigation in a canvas app in Power Apps
- Understand how navigation works in a canvas app
- Use the Navigate and Back functions
- Understand the different ways these functions can be invoked
Module 12 : How to build the UI in a canvas app in Power Apps
- Understand the basics of building the UI through themes, icons, control customization, and images.
- Use personalization in a canvas app
- Understand the differences between the Tablet and Mobile form factors
Module 13 : Use and understand Controls in a canvas app in Power Apps
- Understand how to use controls in a canvas app
- Use the different types of controls
- Understand how Galleries and Forms related to controls
Module 14 : Get started with Power Automate
- Create a flow that automatically saves email attachments
- Learn how to create a button flow to send yourself a reminder
Module 15 : Use the Admin center to manage environments and data policies in Power Automate
- Learn about the Admin center
- Learn how to import and export flows
- Learn how to share flows
Module 16 : Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform security and governance
- Access Microsoft Power Platform admin experiences.
- Create simple environment and tenant-wide DLP policies.
- Discover and identify the differences between the Business data group and the No-business data group.
- Learn about the differences between out-of-the-box Power Automate Admin experiences and Microsoft Power Platform Center of Excellence toolkit.
Module 17 : Build your first workflow with Power Automate and Dataverse for Teams
- Build a flow to respond to changes in Teams.
- Extend an app in Microsoft Power Apps to trigger a flow.
- Schedule a flow to complete routine tasks.
Module 18 : Get started building with Power BI
- Learn how Power BI services and applications work together.
- Explore how Power BI can make your business more efficient.
- Learn how to create compelling visuals and reports.
Module 19 : Get data with Power BI Desktop
- Explore the data-centric features and tools of Power BI.
- Explore ways to find data.
Module 20 : Create reports with Power BI and Dataverse for Teams
- Import a Microsoft Dataverse dataset into Power BI.
- Create a new Power BI report based on the dataset.
- Edit a report.
- Share a report with others in Teams channels, chats, or meetings.
Module 21 : Get started with AI Builder
- Explore how AI Builder can help improve your business performance.
- Learn how to use different AI technologies to enhance your processes.
- Create your first model.
- Learn how to use your models in Power Apps and Power Automate.
Module 22 : Create a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents and Dataverse for Teams
- Learn how to create a chatbot.
- Discover how the chatbot can call Microsoft Power Automate actions to retrieve data from Dataverse for Teams.
- Publish the chatbot to your team or the whole company.