This course is designed for anyone who performs or seeks to perform a developer role and has one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining applications that are built on top of Cisco platforms.
This course covers specialized material about designing, developing, and debugging applications using Cisco APIs and platforms, and managing and deploying applications on Cisco infrastructure. To fully benefit from this course, you should have three to five years of experience designing and implementing applications that are built on top of Cisco platforms.
The course is appropriate for:
- Network engineers expanding their skill-base to include software and automation
- Developers expanding expertise in automation and DevOps
- Solution architects moving to the Cisco ecosystem
- Infrastructure developers designing hardened production environments
The job roles best suited to the material in this course are:
- Senior network automation engineer
- Senior software developer
- Senior system integration programmer
Additional job roles that could find this course useful are:
- Senior infrastructure architect
- Senior network designer
- Senior test development engineer
Students preparing for Cisco Certified DevNet Professional and Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Core certification will also find this material useful.