Training your workforce on the latest Cisco collaboration technologies just got more convenient and impactful - with the Cisco Platinum Learning Library: Collaboration. Students gain the learning effectiveness of the classroom without the classroom—learning the way they want to from their desktop or laptop, through a single, integrated browser window.
The Cisco Platinum Learning Library: Collaboration is self-paced and modular, with course material broken up into sections so it’s easily consumable. That way, students can learn whenever they have an extra few minutes. And it benefits students in many ways, as it’s:
Effective: Covers multiple learning techniques, with HD instructor-led video, searchable transcripts, and a full Student Guide textbook
Interactive: Offers engaging Discovery Labs for hands-on learning, plus graded challenge assignments to measure progress
Flexible: Increases learning convenience, as students can work at their own pace, anytime, anywhere
Integrated: Provides everything in one place; no multiple systems to log into
Unrivaled: Gives you the benefits of Cisco expertise, based on years of unmatched learning and certification experience
This comprehensive technical training library includes full-length interactive certification courses, product and technology courses with labs, and thousands of reference materials.
The Cisco Platinum Learning Library: Collaboration is your ticket to unlimited Cisco knowledge and expertise. Expand your proficiency—and your opportunities—with unlimited access to the entire portfolio of Cisco Collaboration on-demand learning courses.
- Unlimited access to our entire portfolio of Cisco Collaboration on-demand courses for 12 months
- Over 240 hours of instruction and labs
- Access to all course updates and additions during your subscription period
Access to these study tools:
- Topic videos, including slides and a whiteboard to illustrate important fundamentals from a specific topic or subtopic
- Search, which lets students go through all the instruction guides, as well as transcripts of videos
- Lab recordings, which let students see how other students performed in labs, to improve peer learning
- Labs-at-a-glance, showing each student’s complete and incomplete labs, so they can track progress and make improvements
- Compatibility with tablets, so students can learn wherever they go, with their progress saved for them
- Synchronized learning on multiple devices, so students can switch between a laptop and a tablet without losing their place
- Gamification, with achievement badges and medals awarded for mastering content and study techniques
- Leaderboard, indicating how the top 10 students rank, to add a friendly, competitive element
- Bookmarking, which lets students flag and add notes to important concepts or areas they want to review
- Glossary that can be easily browsed, with important terms highlighted Social media links, so students can share their progress on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter
- Certificate of completion awarded to all students who finish each course