What You'll Learn
By passing this exam, you earn a Red Hat Certificate of Expertise that also counts towards earning a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).
This exam is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.
- Red Hat recommends that candidates for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation exam (EX407) have taken Cloud Automation with Ansible (DO407) or have equivalent experience working with Ansible to configure systems.
- Red Hat also recommends candidates have earned Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or higher or have equivalent systems administration experience.
Who Needs To Attend
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation:
- System administrators who need to manage large numbers of systems
- System administrators who work in a DevOps environment and who wish to automate a large part of their day-to-day workload
- Developers who have some basic systems administration background and who wish to incorporate automation into their development process
- A Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) interested in earning a Red Hat Certificate of Expertise or RHCA credential.