What You'll Learn
A container designer who earns the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Containerizing Software Application Development has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create and update container images, and to run and link containers.
Candidates for this exam should:
- Have familiarity working in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment
- Red Hat highly recommends that candidates for this exam earn Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) before attempting this exam, but it is not required.
- Have taken the Containerizing Software Applications (DO276) course
- Review the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Containerizing Software Applications Development objectives
Who Needs To Attend
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Containerizing Software Application Development:
- Enterprise SOA architects who are interested in moving to a containerized software application pattern
- People working in a DevOps environment who need to create, update and run containers in a development environment for eventual migration to production