MOD+DMOC: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (M20332B)
Learn the basics of SharePoint Server 2013 environment with special focus on high availability, disaster recovery, enterprise and web content, and governance.
In this class, you will learn how to design, configure, and manage a SharePoint Server 2013 environment and perform an upgrade/migration from SharePoint 2010. You will focus on advanced solutions of SharePoint 2013, including the design of business continuity services (high availability and disaster recovery). You will plan and configure business connectivity services, people collaboration, business intelligence, enterprise and web content management, manage solutions and apps for SharePoint Server 2013, and develop a governance plan.
Microsoft Official Course On-Demand (MOD) plus digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC) includes three months, 24x7 access to:
- HD-quality streaming videos that adapt to your connection speed and device
- Hands-on live labs with integrated lab steps and ability to save and resume labs
- Knowledge checks for comprehensive assessments
- 24x7 mentoring via chat, email, and phone
- Digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC); forever available in your Skillpipe Library when activated
Redeem five SATVs for an individual GK Digital Learning course plus digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC). For more information on Microsoft SATVs click here.