In this course, you will cover new features and functionality in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 including management, networking infrastructure, storage, access control, Hyper-V, high availability, and identity federation. You will also cover Dynamic Access Control (DAC), failover clustering, Microsoft Online Backup and changes with Active Directory, Powershell, Hyper-V, and Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS). This course will update your existing knowledge and skills of previous Windows Server versions to Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2.
This course incorporates material from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20417 and it can assist you in your preparation for Exam 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012.
Microsoft Official Course On-Demand (MOD) plus digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC) includes three months, 24x7 access to:
- HD-quality streaming videos that adapt to your connection speed and device
- Hands-on live labs with integrated lab steps and ability to save and resume labs
- Knowledge checks for comprehensive assessments
- 24x7 mentoring via chat, email, and phone
- Digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC); forever available in your Skillpipe Library when activated
Redeem five SATVs for an individual GK Digital Learning course plus digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC). For more information on Microsoft SATVs click here.