MOD+DMOC: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure (M20413)
Learn to plan, design, and deploy logical Windows Server 2012 R2 infrastructure.
In this course, you will gain the skills and knowledge needed to plan, design, and deploy a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 R2 infrastructure. You will develop the skills needed to provide an enterprise solution that supports manual and automated server installations in physical and virtual environments including the supporting file and storage services. You will also learn the skills necessary to provide enterprise networking solutions such as DHCP, IPAM, VPN, and DirectAccess. Discover how to design and implement a forest and domain infrastructure including multi domains/forest and branch office scenarios.
This course incorporates material from the Microsoft Official Course 20413 and will help you prepare for Exam 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure.
Microsoft Official Course On-Demand (MOD) plus digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC) includes three months, 24x7 access to:
- HD-quality streaming videos that adapt to your connection speed and device
- Hands-on live labs with integrated lab steps and ability to save and resume labs
- Knowledge checks for comprehensive assessments
- 24x7 mentoring via chat, email, and phone
- Digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC); forever available in your Skillpipe Library when activated
Redeem five SATVs for an individual GK Digital Learning course plus digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC). For more information on Microsoft SATVs click here.