In this course, you will learn how to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network.
This course will enable you to:
- Prepare for the CCNA Routing and Switching certification
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Develop core routing and switching networking skills to configure, monitor, and troubleshoot Cisco networks for increased effectiveness and optimal performance within SMB and Enterprise settings
- Understand how device management can be implemented using the traditional and intelligent ways
- Support Cisco network deployments and maintain these services in an on-going operational network
Why take ICND2?
Advance your career and learn how to manage an enterprise network. ICND2 helps you understand Quality of Service (QoS) elements and their applicability, how virtualized and cloud services will interact and impact enterprise networks, along with an overview of network programmability, and the related controller types and tools that are available to support software defined network architectures. ICND2 is also a requirement for the traditional path of the CCNA Routing and Switching certification.
- Lab time:
- 70 hours total over 180 days.
- Labs are one to one and on virtual machines.
- Be sure to logout of labs during class. Any remaining lab time can be used after class for additional practice and review.
This course includes Cisco Training Exclusives
EXCLUSIVE TO GLOBAL KNOWLEDGE - Accelerate your Cisco learning experience with complimentary access to the IT Skills Video On-Demand Library, Boson practice exams, Introduction to Cybersecurity digital learning course, course recordings, IT Resource Library, and digital courseware.