What You'll Learn
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Outline the changes that were introduced in IBM Cúram to support mobile applications
- Access out-of-the-box REST APIs
- Design, implement, and test a REST API
- Add error handling to a REST API
- Outline mobile development approaches and tools
- Investigate a mobile application to see where it calls REST APIs
- List references and resources for developing REST APIs and mobile applications.
Before taking this course, students should have completed one of the following courses:
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers 6.0.5 (1104)
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (ADE) 6.0.5 (720522)
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (Customization) 6.0.5, (720527)
- Any previous version of the IBM Cúram developer fundamentals course.
- Students should also have achieved certification as an IBM Cúram application developer.
Who Needs To Attend
This intermediate course is aimed at developers and technical architects.