What You'll Learn
- Design a job that creates robust test data
- Describe the job execution process
- Generate sequences of numbers (surrogate keys) in a partitioned, parallel environment
- Describe sort key and partitioner key logic in the parallel framework
- Work with complex data
- Describe the Balanced Optimization workflow
IBM InfoSphere DataStage Essentials course or equivalent and at least one year of experience developing parallel jobs using DataStage.
Who Needs To Attend
Experienced DataStage developers seeking training in more advanced DataStage job techniques and who seek an understanding of the parallel framework architecture.