What You'll Learn
- Basic architecture and concepts of Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Similarities and differences between Transact-SQL and other computer languages
- Write SELECT queries
- Query multiple tables
- Sort and filter data
- Using data types in SQL Server
- Modify data using Transact-SQL
- Use built-in functions
- Group and aggregate data
- Use subquerie
- Use table expressions
- Use set operators
- Use window ranking, offset and aggregate functions
- Implement pivoting and grouping sets
- Execute stored procedures
- Program with T-SQL
- Implement error handling
- Implement transactions
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
Who Needs To Attend
Database administrators, database developers and business intelligence professionals, as well as SQL power users who aren’t necessarily database-focused, such as report writers, business analysts and client application developers.