What You'll Learn
In this course, you will:
- Use images in a document.
- Create custom graphic elements.
- Collaborate on documents.
- Add reference marks and notes.
- Secure a document.
- Create and manipulate forms.
- Create macros to automate tasks.
To ensure success, you should be comfortable in the Windows® 10 environment, and be able to use Windows 10 to manage information on your computer. Specific tasks you should be able to perform include opening and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders. The following Logical Operations courses would prepare you for this course:
- Microsoft® Office Word 2016: Part 1 (GK course 4194)
- Microsoft® Office Word 2016: Part 2 (GK course 4195)
Who Needs To Attend
This course is intended for students who want to use advanced capabilities in Word, including image manipulation, collaboration and revision tracking, cross-referencing and linking, document security, forms, and process automation through macros.