What You'll Learn
In this course, you will learn to create and engage in basic management of a project using Microsoft Project Professional 2016.
- Identify project management concepts and navigate the Project 2016 environment.
- Create and define a new project plan.
- Create and organize tasks.
- Manage resources in a project plan.
- Finalize a project plan.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic project management knowledge and skills. The following Logical Operations course can help you in meeting this requirement:Project Management Fundamentals (Second Edition).
You should also have basic knowledge and skills for using any current Windows® operating system—preferably Windows 10. The following Logical Operations courses can help you meet this requirement:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10 (GK course 4191)
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Transition from Windows® 7 (GK course 4193)
Finally, you should have competency in using other Microsoft Office applications—preferably Office 2016. You can take any of the Office 2016 course offerings from Logical Operations to attain the requisite knowledge and skills.
Who Needs To Attend
This course is designed for a person with an understanding of project management concepts and who is responsible for creating and maintaining project plans. The course will give the student a fundamental understanding of Microsoft Project 2016 necessary to create and save project plans.