What You'll Learn
In this course, you will learn to create and manage a fundamental Access 2016 database.
- Customize a form layout to improve usability and efficiency of data entry.
- Share data across applications.
- Use macros to improve user interface design.
- Use VBA to enhance tasks.
- Organize data into appropriate tables to ensure data dependency and minimize redundancy.
- Lock down and prepare a database for distribution to multiple users.
- Create and modify a database switchboard and set the startup options.
To ensure your success in your course you should have experience working with Microsoft Access 2016, including a working knowledge of database design and creation, form design and creation, report design and creation, a working knowledge of database querying and the various table relationships. You can obtain this level of skill and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses:
- Microsoft® Office Access® 2016: Part 1 (GK course 4182)
- Microsoft® Office Access® 2016: Part 2 (GK course 4183)
Who Needs To Attend
Students taking this course are database administrators or prospective database administrators who have experience working with Access 2016 and need to learn advanced skills.