What You'll Learn
In this course, you will create and manage an Access 2016 database.
- Navigate within the Microsoft Access application environment, create a simple database, and customize Access configuration options.
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables.
- Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables.
- Use forms to make it easier to view, access, and input data.
- Create and format custom reports.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and use a browser to access websites. For example, you can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking either of the following Logical Operations courses, or any similar courses in general Microsoft Windows skills:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10 (GK course 4191)
- Microsoft® Windows® 10: Transition from Windows® 7 (GK course 4193)
Who Needs To Attend
This course is designed for students who wish to establish a foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Access 2016, including the skills necessary to create a new database, construct data tables, design forms and reports, and create queries.