What You'll Learn
In this course, you will be able to use your knowledge of the Office 2010 or 2013 desktop application suite to work productively in the cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Sign in to and navigate in the Office 365 environment.
- Create, edit, and share documents with team members using Office Web Apps and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Use email and manage contacts with the Outlook Web App.
- Use instant messaging and online meetings with Microsoft Lync.
- Set up your mobile devices to work with Office 365.
To ensure your success, you will need competence in at least one of the primary applications in the 2010 or 2013 edition of the Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® PowerPoint®, and/or Microsoft® Excel®), and also competence in using the locally installed version of Microsoft Outlook 2010 or 2013 for email and calendaring. To meet this prerequisite, you can take any one or more of the following Logical Operations courses:
- Microsoft® Office Word 2013: Part 1 (GK course 4175)
- Microsoft® Office Excel® 2013: Part 1 (GK course 4146)
- Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2013: Part 1 (GK course 4168)
Who Needs To Attend
This course is intended for business users and knowledge workers in a variety of roles and fields who have competence in a desktop-based installation of the Microsoft® Office 2010 or 2013 edition of the Microsoft Office productivity suite, and who are now extending Microsoft Office to a collaborative cloud-based Office 365 environment.