What You'll Learn
In this course, you will manage, revise, and distribute documents.
- Collaborate on documents.
- Add reference marks and notes.
- Simplify and manage long documents.
- Secure a document.
- Create forms.
To ensure success, you should be comfortable in the Windows® 8 environment, and be able to use Windows 8 to manage information on your computer. Specific tasks you should be able to perform include opening and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders. To meet this prerequisite, you can take any one or more of the following Logical Operations courses:
- Microsoft® Office Word 2013: Part 1 (GK course 4175)
- Microsoft® Office Word 2013: Part 2 (GK course 4176)
Who Needs To Attend
This course is intended for students who create and work with lengthy documents, collaborate with others on documents, and create forms in Microsoft Word.