What You'll Learn
Upon successful completion of this course, existing SharePoint site users will be able to create a SharePoint team site and perform basic content management tasks on a single SharePoint site.
- Create and configure new SharePoint sites.
- Add document, asset, and wiki page libraries to sites and configure them.
- Add and configure announcement, task, calendar, contacts, and custom lists.
- Create and implement custom forms.
- Configures Site Settings, site search, and site navigation.
- Assign permissions and access rights to sites, users, and lists and documents.
- Configure content roll-up, and finalize site configuration.
To ensure your success in your course you should be have basic end-user skills with Microsoft Windows 8 and any or all of the Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, or 2013 suite components, plus basic competence with Internet browsing. You should also have basic SharePoint site user skills such as the ability to access and use lists, libraries, and documents on a typical SharePoint team site. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses:
- Any or all of the courses in the Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, or 2013 curriculum.
- Microsoft® SharePoint® Foundation 2013: Site User (GK course 4172)
Who Needs To Attend
This course is designed for existing Microsoft SharePoint site users who will create and manage a SharePoint site.