What You'll Learn
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to use the advanced features in Outlook to manage the advanced options for message, contacts, and calendar management and perform more advanced tasks such as task assignment, journaling, sharing workspaces, and backing up to data files.
- Configure advanced message options.
- Perform advanced message management tasks.
- Perform advanced calendar management tasks.
- Perform advanced contact management tasks.
- Manage activities by using tasks and journal entries.
- Share Outlook workspaces with other users.
- Manage Outlook data files.
To ensure success, students should be familiar with using personal computers, and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Students should have experience with the Windows® 8 environment, and be able to use Windows 8 to manage information on their computers. Specific tasks the students should be able to perform include: launching and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders.
Who Needs To Attend
This course is intended for people who have a basic understanding of Microsoft® Windows® and Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 and want or need to know how to perform more advanced tasks in Outlook.