What You'll Learn
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to leverage the power of data analysis and presentation in order to make informed, intelligent organizational decisions.
- Customize the Excel environment.
- Create advanced formulas.
- Analyze data by using functions and conditional formatting.
- Organize and analyze datasets and tables.
- Visualize data by using basic charts.
- Analyze data by using PivotTables, slicers, and PivotCharts.
To ensure success, students should have completed Logical Operations’ Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Part 1 (GK course code 4118) or have the equivalent knowledge and experience.
Who Needs To Attend
This course is designed for students who already have foundational knowledge and skills in Excel 2010 and who wish to begin taking advantage of some of the higher-level functionality in Excel to analyze and present data.