What You'll Learn
In this course, you will work with relational database structure, relationships, efficiency, integrity, and customization.
- Design a relational database.
- Join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables.
- Organize a database for efficiency, performance, and to maintain data integrity.
- Share data between Access and other applications.
- Customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts.
To ensure your success, it is recommended you have completed Microsoft® Office Access® 2010: Part 1, (GK course code 4115) or possess equivalent knowledge.
Who Needs To Attend
This course is designed for students wishing to gain intermediate-level skills or individuals whose job responsibilities include constructing relational databases, performing database maintenance, creating advanced queries and reports, or integrating Access with other programs.