What You'll Learn
In this course, you will learn to create and manage a fundamental Access 2010 database.
- Navigate within the Microsoft Access application environment and create a simple database.
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables.
- Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables.
- Create advanced queries, including action queries, parameter queries, PivotTables, and PivotCharts.
- Create and format custom reports.
- Customize Access configuration options.
To ensure success, students should be familiar with using personal computers, and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Students should be comfortable in the Windows® 7 environment, and be able to use Windows 7 to manage information on their computers. Specific tasks the students should be able to perform include: launching and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders.
Who Needs To Attend
This course is designed for students who wish to establish a foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Access 2010, including the skills necessary to create a new database, construct data tables, design forms and reports, and create queries.