What You'll Learn
Upon completing this course, you will be able to customize the PowerPoint 2016 application, and effectively create, collaborate on, secure, and distribute complex multimedia presentations for a variety of situations.
- Modify the PowerPoint environment.
- Customize design templates.
- Add SmartArt and math equations to a presentation.
- Work with media and animations.
- Collaborate on a presentation.
- Customize a slide show.
- Secure and distribute a presentation.
To ensure success, students should have experience using PowerPoint 2016, running within the Windows® 10 operating system, to create, edit, and deliver multimedia presentations. To attain this level of knowledge and skills, you can take the following Logical Operations courses:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10 (GK course 4191)
- Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2016: Part 1 (GK course 4100)
Who Needs To Attend
This course is intended for students who have a foundational working knowledge of PowerPoint 2016, who wish to take advantage of the application's higher-level usability, security, collaboration, and distribution functionality.