What You'll Learn
Upon completing this course, you will be able to create and deliver engaging multimedia presentations that convey the key points of your message through the use of text, graphics, and animations.
- Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint 2016.
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation.
- Perform advanced text editing operations.
- Add graphical elements to your presentation.
- Modify objects in your presentation.
- Add tables to your presentation.
- Add charts to your presentation.
- Prepare to deliver your presentation.
To ensure success, students should be familiar with using personal computers, and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Students should be comfortable in the Windows® 10 environment and be able to use Windows 10 to manage information on their computers. Specific tasks the students should be able to perform include: launching and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders. To meet this prerequisite, you can take either of the following Logical Operations courses:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10 (GK course 4191)
- Microsoft® Windows® 10: Transition from Windows® 8 (GK course 4193)
Who Needs To Attend
This course is designed for students who wish to gain a foundational understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 that is necessary to create and develop engaging multimedia presentations.