Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (M20345-2)
In this course, experienced Exchange Server administrators will learn more about designing and implementing an Exchange Server 2016 messaging environment. You will learn how to design and configure advanced components in an Exchange Server 2016 deployment such as site resiliency, advanced security, compliance, archiving, and discovery solutions. In addition, you will learn about coexistence with other Exchange organizations or Exchange Online, and migration from previous versions of Exchange Server. The course will provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help students optimize their Exchange Server deployment.
This course is also available in the On-Demand delivery format with digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC). Click here to purchase.
1. Planning Exchange Server 2016 deployments
2. Planning and deploying Exchange Server 2016 Mailbox services
3. Planning and deploying message transport
4. Planning and deploying client access
5. Designing and implementing high availability
6. Maintaining Exchange Server 2016
7. Designing messaging security
8. Designing and implementing message retention
9. Designing messaging compliance
10. Designing and implementing messaging coexistence
11. Upgrading to Exchange Server 2016
12. Planning a hybrid Exchange Server deployment
Lab 1: Planning Exchange Server 2016 deployments
Lab 2: Planning and implementing Exchange virtualization, mailbox databases, and public folders
Lab 3: Planning and deploying message transport
Lab 4: Planning and deploying client access solutions
Lab 5: Designing and implementing site resiliency
Lab 6: Maintaining Exchange Server 2016
Lab 7: Designing messaging security
Lab 8: Designing and implementing message retention
Lab 9: Designing and implementing messaging compliance
Lab 10: Implementing messaging coexistence
Lab 11: Upgrading from Exchange Server 2013 to Exchange Server 2016
Lab 12: Designing the integration with Exchange Online
This course is also intended as preparation material for IT professionals who are looking to take the 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 exam as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Productivity certification.
Redeeming your Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers:
For more information on Microsoft SATVs, click here.
This course comes with 12 months access to the following benefits: