SASAA - Implementing Advanced Cisco ASA Security v2.1
Learn the key features of the 9.3/9.4 release of the Cisco ASA.
This course provides advanced training on the key Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) 9.x features including the following:
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls, ASAv, ASA 5506-X, 5508-X, 5516-X and ASA SM and implement new ASA 9.4.1 features
- Cisco ASA Identity Firewall policies
- Install and Set up the Cisco FirePOWER Services Module (SFR)
- Implement Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security
- Implement a Cisco ASA cluster
- Cisco ASA security group firewall and change of authorization support
Note: This course uses SASAA 2.0 courseware but the labs are version 2.1.