Configuration Management with Puppet with exam (DO406)
This course is designed for system administrators and cloud administrators who intend to implement Puppet as integrated with Red Hat® products in an operations environment or a cloud computing environment.
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux® 7 and Red Hat Satellite 6.
1. Course Introduction
2. System Administration Functions in Puppet
3. Puppet Architecture
4. Implement a Puppet Manifest
5. Troubleshoot Puppet Manifests
6. Implement Git
7. Find Information with Facter
8. Implement Puppet Modules
9. Implement Relationships in a Puppet Module
10. Implement Variables and Conditionals in a Puppet Module
11. Identify Advanced System Administration Functions in Puppet
12. Implement Puppet
13. Implement external Puppet modules
14. Implement Puppet in a DevOps Environment
15. Implement Puppet in Red Hat Satellite 6
Note: The exam for Certificate of Expertise in Configuration Management with Puppet will be held on the last day.
A certified Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) or have equivalent experience
System administrators and cloud administrators responsible for the management of systems and cloud client systems on either Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform or Red Hat Satellite