SQL Basics for SAP HANA (HA150v11)
In this course, you will learn the basics of SAP HANA SQL or refresh your SQL knowledge. Additionally, you will learn the basics of SQL script to create user-defined functions and database procedures in SAP HANA.
This course is based on software release SAP HANA SPS11.
1. SQL and the Relational Database Model
2. Reading Data from a Table or View
3. Reading Data from Multiple Tables or Views
4. NULL Values
5. Changing Data Stored in Tables
6. How Data is Stored Using SQL
7. Creating User-Defined Functions and Database Procedures Using SQL
8. Data Access Using SQL