Introduction to Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Introduce Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture, components, and attributes.
Describe Red Hat Ceph Storage components and features
- Describe the components and features of Red Hat Ceph Storage.
Deploy and access Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Create snapshots and clones for Red Hat Ceph Storage.
Create snapshots and clones
- Manage snapshots and clones of a Ceph Block Device (RBD).
Ceph with the Glance Image service
- Integrate Ceph with the Glance image service, the Cinder block storage service, and the Nova compute service.
Introduce networking fundamentals
- Explain standard networking concepts and OpenStack Neutron networking concepts and services.
Implement virtual bridging
- Install and manage virtual network bridges.
Implement virtual network devices
- Create and deploy virtual network devices.
Implement network namespaces
- Manage network interfaces manually (using the ip command) and persistently.
Manage neutron services
- Verify and manage the configuration of Neutron networking service.
Provisioning project networks
- Provision project networks using VXLAN tunnels, GRE tunnels, and VLANs.
Implementing load-balancer-as-a-service (LBaaS)
Troubleshoot Neutron networking services
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with the Neutron networking service.
- Review tasks from the Red Hat OpenStack III course.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves.