What You'll Learn
Describe the FastDoc capabilities and modes of operation
- User Interface and Administrator interface
- Local mode and Datacap Server mode
- FastDoc as a development tool
- FastDoc as client
Configure and run tasks in the local mode
- Process Documents Using FastDoc Capture
- Configure a Scan and Upload Task
Create an Application
- Build a new Application with the Form template
- Handling New Formats for the Same Document
- Configure validation rules within FastDoc
- Configure export to rules for exporting to IBM FileNet Content Manager Repository.
- Start and Stop System and Components
- System check procedures
You should have taken:
- IBM Datacap 9.0: Introduction (F220G)
Who Needs To Attend
This intermediate course is for:
- Developers who are responsible for Building a Datacap application from scratch.
- Anyone who needs to rapidly develop a capture solution with the intention of enhancing the application using the full capability of the IBM Datacap suite.