What You'll Learn
- High-level statistical knowledge
- Elements used most often with Six Sigma projects
- DMAIC roadmap
- Statistical awareness required to lead four-week Black Belt programs
- Capacity to deal with hard decisions with a straightforward approach.
- Black Belt certification (you must provide a copy of your certificate)
- You must have led or mentored at least 10 projects (at least one project must be in detail)
- All other projects must be listed with information that includes who, what, when, and where (not all projects need be DMAIC in nature)
- You must have delivered at least 40 hours of some type of training
- Evidence that you have taken at least 40 hours of leadership or other type of soft skills training
The instructor will schedule an in-depth interview with each student to evaluate required elements and knowledge. After the interview, if you meet all the criteria, the instructor will recommend Master Black Belt certification. You must attend all training and participate in all classroom exercises. If you miss more than one day of training, you must complete make up work before you receive a training certificate.
Who Needs To Attend
Black Belt-certified individuals who are ready to take the next step and become a Six Sigma leader