Study points for the exam:
To help you prepare, review the exam objectives, which highlight the task areas you can expect to see on the exam.
Candidates should be able to perform the following tasks:
Perform initial configuration of the CloudForms Appliance.
- Configure CloudForms database and network settings.
- Perform initial CloudForms configuration and configure server roles.
Connect to one or more resource providers.
- Connect to a Red Hat Virtualization infrastructure provider.
- Connect to a Red Hat OpenStack®Platform cloud provider.
Configure authentication and security.
- Create and utilize tenants.
- Create and utilize users, groups, and roles.
Selectively grant access to virtual systems.
Provision virtual systems.
- Provision virtual machines.
- Create provisioning key pairs.
Create volumes and assign them to virtual machines.
Use cloud-init to customize virtual machines.
Perform other management tasks.
- Create and and apply SmartTags.
- Configure chargeback reporting.
- Configure reporting.
- Perform drift analyses.
- Configure alerts.
As with all Red Hat performance-based exams, configurations must persist after reboot without intervention.