The Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Data Virtualization exam tests candidates' skills and knowledge in the use of Red Hat Data Virtualization to integrate multiple data sources.
Someone who holds a Certificate of Expertise in Data Virtualization is able to perform the following tasks:
- Start, stop, and manage deployments on the data virtualization runtime
- Model and create federated views from divergent data sources including flat files and relational databases
- Transform data from divergent data sources to create new, business-ready data views
- Create virtual procedures to provide customized and/or optimized data views
- Use effective techniques to improve the performance of federated data views
- Expose federated data as RESTful services
This exam is a performance-based evaluation of the skills and knowledge required to effectively use Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization to model and create a single cohesive, federated view of multiple, complex data sources. Candidates perform a number of routine data modeling and federation tasks and are evaluated on whether they have met specific objective criteria. Performance-based testing means that candidates must perform tasks similar to what they perform on the job.
The exam consists of one section lasting 4.0 hours.
Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Data Virtualization