What You'll Learn
- Distinguish between terms used in VSM and in Spend Analysis.
- Create Groups in VSM and view them as Roles in Spend Analysis.
- Create and properly organize new Users in VSM.
- Affiliate a Spend Role with a VSM User.
- Describe the types of Spend Analysis Permissions.
- Establish Permissions for User Roles.
- Generate usage reports.
- View and customize meta-data for data sets and related Dimensions, Measures, Attributes, Bookmarks.
- Establish Security Filters and employ them to limit access to the data set for certain Users.
- Describe the nature of the four types of Feedback.
- Execute Feedback from a User's perspective.
- Accept or reject Feedback.
- View and rename both Transaction data attributes and Dimension data attributes.
Training videos are a basic component of this course; videos are included as needed to demonstrate complex procedures. The videos reinforce the concepts and procedures taught in each lesson. Some Lessons conclude with a quiz to check your knowledge and reinforce the concepts you learned.
Who Needs To Attend
This intermediate-level course is designed for Administrators who need to create Spend Analysis Users and create an ideal Spend Analysis environment for those Users.