What You'll Learn
- Design and build Case Manager Solutions.
- Create a solution, deploy, and test in a development environment.
- Customize the client display in a solution.
- Work with page layouts, properties displays, and wiring widgets together.
- Migrate and deploy a solution.
- Package and move a complex solution from a development environment t a production profile environment.
- Use integrated business rules in a solution.
- Create business rules using the integrated rules engine.
- Configure security for a solution.
- Manage solution security in development and production environments.
Who Needs To Attend
This intermediate-level course is for:
- Solution architects design, build, and validate Case Manager Solutions within the development environment. They have full control of all the tools within that development environment.
- System administrators migrate, secure, and maintain Case Manager Solutions in QA and production environments. They have control of environment access and are responsible for moving solutions between environments.