What You'll Learn
After completing this course, you should be able to connect what you do as a marketing project manager and your work objectives with functionality of IBM Marketing Operations. More specifically, you will achieve these learning objectives:
- Gain an understanding of IBM Marketing Operations and its relationship to the other components of the Enterprise Marketing Management Suite.
- Become familiar with all IBM Marketing Operations capabilities
- Map the tasks you perform in your work to the capabilities of IBM Marketing Operations.
- Create and manage information about marketing efforts, known in IBM Marketing Operations as business processes and business objects.
- Build and manage marketing teams with the assistance of IBM Marketing Operations.
- Communicate with team members on key tasks and automate the approval process.
- Manage marketing projects with workflows, an IBM Marketing Operations capability that deals with tasks, durations and completion dates, schedules, and approvals.
- Monitor projects by setting metrics and budgets and following their performance, and by running reports.
Who Needs To Attend
The intended audience for this intermediate course are marketing staff new to IBM Marketing Operations. Please note that there is a separate course for those in a marketing contributor capacity. A third course for system administrators is also available.