What You'll Learn
- Describe the features, functions, and purpose of the IBM WebSphere Commerce software platform.
- Describe the main features and business models supported by IBM WebSphere Commerce V7.
- Explain how IBM WebSphere Commerce supports the ability to do business directly with consumers (B2C), with businesses (B2B), indirectly through channel partners (indirect business models), or all of these simultaneously.
- Describe how the components of IBM WebSphere Commerce support the processes, roles, and responsibilities involved in e-commerce.
- List the new function and features that are included in WebSphere Commerce V7.
Who Needs To Attend
This intermediate course is designed for anyone who is new to IBM WebSphere Commerce or who wishes an overview of the new functionality available in IBM WebSphere Commerce V7.