What You'll Learn
- Know the purposes of eMessage and how it is used by the three major roles.
- Become familiar with the functional architecture of IBM eMessage.
- Be able to use eMessage to create a Standard Mailing.
- Use eMessage and IBM Campaign to create a flowchart that generates a Recipient List and then assign that list to a Mailing.
- Become familiar with fundamental Document Composer concepts and objects such as communications, personalization fields, templates, and the Content Library.
- Be able to create a simple to complex email communication from a template.
- Be able to add personalization fields, hyperlinks, and images to emails and landing pages.
- Be able to build conditional content into an eMessage communication.
- Understand the fundamental elements of a template used by marketers in eMessage to create a communication.
- Be able to use the email testing features of eMessage to identify email transmission and delivery issues.
- Be able to run and monitor the execution of a Mailing generated by eMessage.
- Be familiar with the procedure for using eMessage to conduct an A/B Testing Mailing, where two variations of the same email or two different emails are tested, and the more successful version is sent to your email recipients.
- Be able to use the eMessage Scheduler to configure and execute a scheduled Mailing.
- Become familiar with the concepts and uses of Transactional Mailings.
Who Needs To Attend
This basic course is for Marketers, Campaign Designers, eMail Designers, and eMail Managers.